Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Funny enough to poke you over...

It's kind of a shocker, when you end up doing something, or being in some kind of situation that you promised yourself, and others, and maybe even put money on it, that it would never happen. Or happen again.

HAHAHA. Got you.

A few months ago, my friend Mike, one of the 10 or 12 Mike's that I know left the place that I work at . Here's the back story; I got hired, I got him hires months later, I changed location, got fired twice, quit three times, he quit twice. We both came back and he somehow ends up being my boss. Anyways, we have a request off book. His last effort when he left a few months ago and moved away was to write in the book at the beginning of September, "Anth if you still work here now, KILL YOURSELF!!!!!"

Haha. It seems I haven't done that yet, and not to mention, he called me this week to see if he could get his job back. He starts this weekend.

It seems that sometimes not listening to certain people like Mike here works out for the best.

Otherwise I would be dead and that would upset a few people.

The main point here though, is that I win. 3 out of the 4 times Mike and I have worked together I've been in charge. Mostly this is just to say that I was right. And I usually am right. So the next time someone tells me to kill myself, just think about how it could suck for you in the future.

This entry is rather pointless, but since it just happened 5 minutes before post time, and I had nothing else, it needed to work.

1 comment:

Jon Dayton said...

You should think of something crafty to write where he'll find it in a year.